24heurespourconvaincre

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

KillMule Beta1

*****Lancement de la version Beta 1 de KillMule*****

But de programme :
Arreter le logiciel emule losqu'un fichier spécifié est fini de télécharger.
Logiciel Java crée pour Windows (Il est très simple de l'adapter pour linux : une ligne à changer dans le fichier de conf)

A faire :
Pouvoir spécifier plus qu'un téléchargement
Créer une option tous pour arrêter l'ordinateur lorsque tous les fichiers sont téléchargés.

Vous pouvez dés maintenant la tester ici : KillMuleBeta1
enregistrer le lien sous pour télécharger le fichier puis décompresser un peu ;) et enfin clicker sur le racourci (normalement) ca marche <;)

Voila

Bientôt un site ...
Youpi!!!! ;)

1 Comments:

  • Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase central.net ebook ebook ebookstore make money palm. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine. central.net ebook ebook ebookstore make money palm is related to my future blog building.

    By Blogger workfromhome1011, at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home